Men's Hair Loss - About You
The myriad of hair loss products and lotions, procedures and techniques available today makes your decision about what to do all the more confusing. Essentially there are only four widely accepted methods of hair restoration for men – all of which are available at The Crown Clinic.
- TwinSkin® System – non-surgical hair replacement, guaranteed to restore a full head of hair.
- Hair Transplantation – a surgical procedure performed by our highly respected surgeon, Dr Rad Naidu.
- Nido® Synthetic Hair Implantation – a unique and successful procedure implanting synthetic hairs directly into the scalp.
- Medications – Minoxidil and Propecia, the only two hair loss remedy medications approved by the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) and clinically proven to successfully combat hair loss.
- Cosmetic Concealers – to camouflage the problem
Your stage of hair loss will determine the most appropriate procedure for you. To explore your options and guide you through the solutions available to you, compare your hair loss pattern with the Norwood-Hamilton diagram shown here. The Norwood-Hamilton classifications were developed to help determine typical hair loss patterns.
Click on the link that most closely resembles you.
For scalp and hair conditions requiring further analysis, it is recommended to meet with our trained Trichologist for a diagnosis. To find out more visit our Trichology page.
With a private consultation, our highly trained consultants and technicians can assess your needs and will suggest the best hair loss solution for you. It is not uncommon for a combination of solutions to be suggested.
Call now to book your Free Hair Health Check – phone 02 9252 0262.